Galaxy Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment Empty
PostSubject: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Walking home from a friend’s house, I encountered a series of events that would change my life forever. I witnessed a band of thugs robbing a store at gunpoint. At first, I did not know what to do, but then I devised a plan…

As I carefully observed the thugs, they seemed like the ordinary stereotypical type of grunts that would use their brawn instead of their brain to get what they want. As they were too busy pointing their guns at the civilians in the store, I walked inside through the front entrance and glared at them with the eyes of one who seeks to punish those for their wrong doings. I counted how many thugs there were and came to the conclusion that there were only nine.

“Huh,” one of the thugs said in confusion as he turned his attention towards me, “and just who the heck are you, pal?” He continued to point his gun at the store clerk standing behind the register that was sitting on the counter. I firmly cracked the knuckles on my right hand, and then sequentially cracked the knuckles on my left in a similar fashion. “I suggest you turn around and leave these people be,” I threateningly responded to the thug, “that is, if you want to live.”

The thugs began to laugh as if I were not someone to be taken seriously. This was simply because they had no idea who they were dealing with. “Oh look at you,” one of the thugs remarked at my threatening warning, “struttin’ around like ya’ own the place!” The same thug pointed a machine gun at me with a smug look on his face. “Hope ya’ don’t mind if I kill ya’ while ya’ still got some dignity left, boy!”

The thug began to mindlessly fire at me with his machine gun. As I continue to stand in place at the front entrance, I effortlessly catch each and every single bullet with the grace of a Venus Flytrap and the speed of a pounding jackhammer using only my right hand. As the bullets remain clinched in my fist, I tightened my grip, crushing the bullets into power that sprinkled to the floor beside my feet. All nine of the thugs were in complete shock.

“W-w-w-who are you?!” one of the thugs asked in sheer fright, “What are you?!” The thugs’ knees began to click to each other repeatedly as their ankles constantly shook because of the great amount of terror they felt from my presence. Regardless of their newfound fear of me, they were very eager to know just exactly the kind of person I am. I calmly responded to the cowering group to ease their curiosity.

“I am the successor to the ancient martial art known as Hokuto Shinken, which has been passed down for a period of 1800 years. To this day, Hokuto Shinken has never been defeated by another martial art.” I took a generic fighting stance and pointed at all nine of the thugs. “I’ll give all of you one last chance to leave. If you don’t, it will very well cost you your life.” In an act of desperation, one of the thugs rushed towards me wielding an axe into the air in an attempt to cut me. As the axe swung down to my left shoulder, I calmly swatted the axe away using the back of my left hand as if I was swatting a mere fly away. “I warned you…”

I unleashed a roaring battle cry and was immediately enveloped in a bright blue aura. My muscle bulk significantly increased to the point it began tearing my shirt apart. The thug directly in front of me screamed in sheer terror as he saw me take my battle stance, probably wondering exactly what I would do to him. I gave one swift lightning fast punch to his upper body after another, increasing the speed and momentum after each blow. “ATATATATATATATATA...” I yelled as I relentlessly punch the thug with speed so tremendous, it looked as if hundreds of fists were simultaneously raining down upon him. It may seem as if the punches were at random, but in actuality, the punches were precisely attacking many of the 708 hidden vital points in the human body. As a result from applying pressure to specific vital points, it will cause numerous abnormal effects to physical anatomy. I cried, “WATAAAH!” as I finished the excessive barrage with a strong right hook to the thug’s jaw which knocked him back about five steps. Upon finishing my attack, I shouted, “Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken!”

“Hah, is that all ya’ got?” the thug asked in an insulting manner. I pointed at him and responded, “As a matter of fact, you are already dead.”

“Huh,” the thug responded in confusion, “whaddaya mean I’m al-” Before he could finish his sentence, his entire upper body began to swell up to the size of a balloon that was ready to pop. It was not before long until the thug had blown up, which reduced him to nothing more than a blood fountain that scattered various organs everywhere around the room like confetti. The eight remaining thugs of the gang ran away screaming through the entrance behind me as I stood silently, watching them as they run away from my awesome might.

Next thing I knew, I was wide awake in bed sweating bullets as if I had awakened from a wacky dream. “Man… I definitely need to stop watching Fist of the North Star before going to bed.” I immediately went back to sleep, reluctantly awaiting God knows what dream I would have next.
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:14 am

YURIA!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 4:17 pm

*jumps off of a wrecked building in the middle of Southern Cross and dies*
Back to top Go down
Blackmore

Blackmore

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:32 pm

I am currently wiping tears from my eyes.

They smell of man.
Back to top Go down
tigerman122

tigerman122

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

"What a story mark."... is my reasponse.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 am

Blackmore wrote:
I am currently wiping tears from my eyes.

They smell of man.

tigerman122 wrote:
"What a story mark."... is my reasponse.

Mission accomplished afro
Back to top Go down
Bobtomia

Bobtomia

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Ghost, have you been snorting Hundred Crack Fist again?
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Yep. The Celestial kind Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment   Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment Empty

Back to top Go down

Crazy thing I typed for an English assignment
Page 1 of 1