A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

First Mod Selection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GF202020
Admin

PostSubject: First Mod Selection   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Well, we reached 25 members. I think now is a good time to select 2 mods to help me run this place.

If you are interested in becoming a mod, post here telling why you should become a mod, and what you would do if you do a mod.

Whoever makes the best case in my mind will be one of the new mods to help me run this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galaxygenesis.forumotion.com
LoliCannon

PostSubject: Re: First Mod Selection   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm

As I said I would attempt to make my move into Moderator status with all I can.

Why I think I should be a Mod:
For one I'm not one of those Ignorant people who go (I HAS MOD POWER, I AM ALL MIGHTY AND GOD LIKE...BAN HAMMAH!) and then end up getting removed within three hours.

I've had experience with this type of status and such, so I know how to work around trouble makers and making sure everything is 100% going on track round these places, I can't call myself a fourms saviour but I do damn well try to and people have said I'm quite responsible when it comes whatever task I'm asked to do, and in total I think I've been Moderator on about...4 fourms...And a Community Leader on like 3.

Blah Blah Blah.

What would I do if I was a Mod?
Protect everyone and give the occasional Chinese Burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Mod Selection   Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:18 pm

I'll give it a go.

You already know me, and I guess that aside from my obvious quirks, I have a decent moral compass. That, and I'm frequently on the forum, and check stuff quite often. That, and I mostly try to talk it out/warn before using any kind of moderation. I got some moderation experience in past forums, like the defunct Yakuza 3 fan community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vulcan422

PostSubject: Re: First Mod Selection   Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:54 pm

As Gamma said, you also know me, and I do check the forums often and talk things out a lot. I'll look at all sides of whatever conflict is going on and make rulings accordingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LoliCannon

PostSubject: Re: First Mod Selection   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Ah I have no chance then XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma

PostSubject: Re: First Mod Selection   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:30 pm

This ain't a popularity contest. Yours isn't any less valid.

Honestly, if there's one thing I'd like this forum to have, is no favoritism at all. That's what killed the last forum I was in.

The point I tried to make with him knowing me, is that most of the time, I try to look like some kinda moustache-twirling villain with shaky morals. =P That's seriously not the case. Well, not the ENTIRE CASE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
◆蜜爆弾◆

PostSubject: Re: First Mod Selection   Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:14 pm

Well . . . normally I wouldn't try to be staff anywhere but GF is a good friend that I have been hanging around more often recently. After a good while of us talking and planning he got this place up running for you guys so if at all , to pay him back for most of the work I would moderate for him. Keeping things clean has always been my goal and if something dirty is amidst I will sweep it up. I hate when staff are present and don't do their job efficiently.

Do I have forum experience? Yes I owned one years ago and it went smoothly. I also helped set up some for others and provide links to whatever they may need. I don't post a ton , never been the type to have over 3000 however I can be here and keep an eye on things. My schedule varies but nothing really goes on around here so I am also mostly free. My only problem is that I will be moving soon and my phone doesn't support the forum too well. Posting or modding won't be available until everything is settled in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://i55.tinypic.com/2prsefn.jpg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mod Selection   Today at 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down

First Mod Selection
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1