Galaxy Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redline. It's amazing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamma

Gamma

Redline. It's amazing. Empty
PostSubject: Redline. It's amazing.   Redline. It's amazing. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 am

This is one of the most beautiful anime movies I've ever seen.

It's basically stunning. A masterpiece in terms of art and animation, and well worth the seven years it took to make. The original creator says he took the inspiration for this film by watching americans in the country working on their cars all day, and loving it. And how he wanted to make a movie people who didn't really watch alot of anime could watch and love. Not just a wonderful racing movie, but a movie in which machines breathe and purr like living beings, just like the mechanical beauties they are. So here it is. Redline is by far one of the best anime movies I've ever watched. It's not deep in any sense of its narrative, it's something supposed to entertain. ALOT. It's about color, beauty, adrenaline and racing. All characters have short and sweet recognizeable names, and you can simply recognize them by the coolness they ooze all over the movie. Some of the attempted stuff in the movie makes for amazing visual effects, the kind 3D movies nowadays have not even began to comprehend. This is a movie to be watched in the fullest, grandest definition you have, so you can gaze and marvel at its beauty. An orgasm of color, where you shut your necessity for complex plot and developent off, and simply try to have fun, and let your eyes absorb one of the biggest marvels they will ever gaze.

Recomended to EVERYONE.

Redline. It's amazing. 01
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

Redline. It's amazing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redline. It's amazing.   Redline. It's amazing. EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Flak introduced me to Redline last week. I watched the entire movie and loved it to pieces. 6 years of development and 7 years of pure old school hand drawn animation with absolutely no CGI. Definitely one of the best anime movies I've ever seen. It ties with Dead Leaves in terms of style, so that is more than enough reason to watch this masterpiece.
Back to top Go down

Redline. It's amazing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Genesis :: Animation and Related Media :: Animation Reviews-
Jump to: