Galaxy Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Most Intense Online Moments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackmore

Blackmore

Your Most Intense Online Moments Empty
PostSubject: Your Most Intense Online Moments   Your Most Intense Online Moments EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 pm

We all have those online matches that are basically so epic it leaves you with high blood pressure and begging for more.
So describe your epic intense moments here.

Me versus Dayquiby (or something) on Ninja Storm 2.
I was using Lars, Kisame and Shino, he was using Konan, and some other people.
Right away I was getting pummeled by assists and the guy's absurd blocking habit, which eventually got me to half of the red health bar. But then I caught Konan with my grab. After that, I comboed and comboed until I finished it off with an Ultimate Team attack.

And it was excellent.
Back to top Go down
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Intense Online Moments   Your Most Intense Online Moments EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Quake 3 tourneys always give me chills. Specially once, when my team did a synchronized snipe of several members as they sped through the air.
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Intense Online Moments   Your Most Intense Online Moments EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Most Intense Online Moments   Your Most Intense Online Moments Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Most Intense Online Moments
Page 1 of 1