Galaxy Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flinstones Reboot Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackmore

Blackmore

Flinstones Reboot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Flinstones Reboot Discussion   Flinstones Reboot Discussion EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 am

So I was looking around, and I noticed that some people would rather have John K. do the Flintstones reboot rather than Seth MacWhatever.

And personally, I'd rather no one touch it whatsoever.

For one, it's basically far too late to do something new for the show. If anything, we'd hear nothing but references to something else, rather than original comedy. That's pretty hard to come by these days.

Second of all, I really don't see John pulling this off to well. I mean, don't get me wrong, I loved Ren and Stimpy when I was a kid, despite the twisted, horrid freakshow it was. That's because it was it's own entity then. That kind of shit was that show's trademark. But I'm willing to bet that if he did The Flintstones, it'll just be like anything else he's done: twisted, morbid and freaky. And that just strays too far from the formula The Flintstones ran on. I'm not saying I don't like change, it's just that this isn't the change the show NEEDS.

And Seth needs to go into a coma so we can stop seeing his crap on the air. Family Guy lost it's charm long ago (how do I character personality, and all that), The Cleveland Show is an abomination, and American Dad is more agitating than humorous.

So yeah, Bedrock is best left where it is; history is the best story of the Life Building.

Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
tigerman122

tigerman122

Flinstones Reboot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flinstones Reboot Discussion   Flinstones Reboot Discussion EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 am

Wats gona hapen exasly?
Back to top Go down

Flinstones Reboot Discussion
Page 1 of 1