Galaxy Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:10 pm

I was thinking I'd get my Super Nes hooked up and playthrough Super Ghouls and Ghosts for Halloween, but I bet I could do both anyway.

So who's with me here?
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm

......SIGN ME THE FREAK UP : D
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:34 pm

I might practice then.
Back to top Go down
Vulcan422

Vulcan422

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:22 am

I might, provided that it's up and running and someone can record the matches and put them on YT.

Be warned: I'm limited to keyboard because I'm too cheap to afford a stick/wired controller and I suck with Talbain and Jedah.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:04 pm

I main Talbain, Jedah, Q-Bee, partially BB Hood, and mai waifu~ <3
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Vulcan422 wrote:
I might, provided that it's up and running and someone can record the matches and put them on YT.

Be warned: I'm limited to keyboard because I'm too cheap to afford a stick/wired controller and I suck with Talbain and Jedah.

GGPO is always running, and the rooms are pretty active.

Only problem is, that it's not nearly as convenient as joining a room in some other game and then loser gets rotated so everyone can play. You have to manually challenge everyone to play, and sometimes there are glitches where you have to close the program and log back in to get connected again. It's not too bad but there might be some minor inconveniences here and there. I would definitely stick with it though because it's an amazing game and worth playing.

As for recording, I don't quite have a decent method of recording set up yet that doesn't lag the game to hell or get shitty quality. I tried movie recording but those just get desynced and become unplayable. I'm sure Zero254 would know some way to record.

Also don't worry about being bad, I'm out of practice and haven't played for two monthes.

GhostGetterRobo wrote:
I main Talbain, Jedah, Q-Bee, partially BB Hood, and mai waifu~ <3

I go Bishamon, Lilith, and Zabel.
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Relationships with animated characters don't work.

Also I can the record.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:49 pm

I'm down for a few exhibition rounds today actually. Give me until 5:30pm Central. I'll wait around in the Vampire Savior lobby around that time. Just wrapped up a school assignment and I'm about to go cut the back lawn.

Disregard that, I fought a foreigner who's AWESOME with Victor : P
Back to top Go down
Vulcan422

Vulcan422

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:06 am

I just recently installed Camtasia so I might be able to record some matches.
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:13 am

Ah, sorry I didn't see your post Robo, I would have played. Maybe later then.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Man. We need a better way to schedule these things. How come the chat at the bottom of the forum isn't working?
Back to top Go down
Blackmore

Blackmore

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm

I am so signing up for this.

I just need to get the proper ROM and shit for the game since the one I have apparently doesn't work with GGPO.
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

GhostGetterRobo wrote:
Man. We need a better way to schedule these things. How come the chat at the bottom of the forum isn't working?

Do you have steam? It's my favorite method of communication.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Pltnm06Ghost, my main username for EVERYTHING : D
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:06 pm

GhostGetterRobo wrote:
Pltnm06Ghost, my main username for EVERYTHING : D

lol k, I'll add you once I get on. Maybe we can play since I have yet to practice.

I'm a bit busy right now so I'll betting on later.
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:58 pm

Alright you. It's halloween, and since the chatbox isn't working, it would be advantageous to post your steam id's so we can communicate.
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 8:43 pm

You will see me later. Right now I'm busy dealing with a stupid family matter. But I will be on when I get back home.
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 pm

Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? Vsav-11-01-005125
Back to top Go down
Vulcan422

Vulcan422

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Unfortunately, I was unable to log in to GGPO. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Sorry dewd. I was so pooped by the time I got back, I lost totally and complete interest in playing. Maybe another time <_<;
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Yah sure thing. I was reminded of how fun this game is by playing. I should make a topic for the game itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?   Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to play some Vampire Savior on GGPO for Halloween?
Page 1 of 1