Galaxy Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackmore

Blackmore

Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival   Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Here, I'll put up some of my art smidgets every now and when.

Also, I remember old requests I got from the old Genesis, I might get back on those.

Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival Jojo__s_bizarre_ggpo_by_thecirkuzfr3ek-d45grjs
Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival Boogeyman_concept___doodlies_by_thecirkuzfr3ek-d45gqy9

I REALLY need to get back on the swing of things in terms of penciling. Got pretty rusty over this year. :S
Back to top Go down
GF202020
Admin
GF202020

PostSubject: Re: Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival   Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

..what would Darkwing Duck's Stand be?

...sorry, seeing the JoJo Comic and then Darkwing appearing out of nowhere made me interested in the concept. XD
Back to top Go down
https://galaxygenesis.forumotion.com
Blackmore

Blackmore

PostSubject: Re: Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival   Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 pm

GF202020 wrote:
..what would Darkwing Duck's Stand be?

...sorry, seeing the JoJo Comic and then Darkwing appearing out of nowhere made me interested in the concept. XD

Launchpad Mcquack. :u
Back to top Go down
GF202020
Admin
GF202020

PostSubject: Re: Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival   Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:44 pm

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER FOR JOJO! XD
Back to top Go down
https://galaxygenesis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival   Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackmore's Cruddy Canvas Carnival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galaxy Genesis :: Personal Works :: Art-
Jump to: