Galaxy Genesis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come together and discuss a variety of subjects, with a focus on today's gaming, cartoons, anime, and other forms of multimedia.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]

Go down 
+9
◆蜜爆弾◆
KError
Zero254
Recolor
Squire Grooktook
GhostGetterRobo
Gamma
LoliCannon
GF202020
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Game for our first tourney
MvC2
What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_lcap20%What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
MvC3
What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_lcap20%What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
 20% [ 3 ]
Arcana Heart 3
What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_lcap7%What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
WipEout HD
What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_lcap0%What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
SSFIV AE
What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_lcap7%What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Tekken 6
 20% [ 3 ]
GGPO (Some game on GGPO)
What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_lcap6%What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Other - State in post
What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_lcap0%What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
GF202020
Admin
GF202020

What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] Empty
PostSubject: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 am

Pick a game from the poll. The one with the highest votes win in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://galaxygenesis.forumotion.com
LoliCannon

LoliCannon

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:29 am

When does the poll end? .o.
Back to top Go down
GF202020
Admin
GF202020

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Maybe a week from now, I haven't decided. XD
Back to top Go down
https://galaxygenesis.forumotion.com
Gamma

Gamma

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:07 am

I voted for Tekken 6. Because one is the roneriest numbar that you've ever seen. =P

That, and because I don't see it around anymore, and I miss playing it.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:04 pm

I voted Tekken 6 as well. I miss dominating online with Kenshiro (Law) D:
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 pm

*praying*

Please don't let Blazblue win please don't let Blazblue win please don't let Blazblue win please don't let Blazblue win....
Back to top Go down
Recolor

Recolor

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:59 am

*praying*

Please don't let MvC2 win please don't let MvC2 win please don't let MvC2 win please don't let MvC2 win....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:19 pm

I'd take BBCS over Broken Vs Crapcum Dos, even though I shamelessly play both games Cool
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:48 pm

^ Someone forgets BB was never balanced. Still isn't.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Doesn't mean it's unplayable : P Then again, I freaking hate fighting Tager...
Back to top Go down
KError

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 pm

I'd go for MvC3, which I'm not good at it.
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 pm

GhostGetterRobo wrote:
Doesn't mean it's unplayable : P Then again, I freaking hate fighting Tager...

Tager is bottom tier since the beginning. Still is after patch.

I'm gonna make you hate Blazblue if you do this.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:44 pm

....Are you kidding me? O_o
Really, out of the ENTIRE CAST (sans Unlimited Hazama), Tager has given me the most trouble imaginable. Heck, even more so than Litchi and Lambda DX
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:36 pm

GhostGetterRobo wrote:
I'd take BBCS over Broken Vs Crapcum Dos, even though I shamelessly play both games Cool

Anyone who thinks Mvc2 is unplayable or stupid knows nothing about the game. It is one of the deepest fighting games ever made. Period.

Yes it's unbalanced, but the thing people always seem to forget about tiers is that they generally only effect gameplay at top level play. Tiers are always assigned with the assumption that each character listed is being used at the absolute top level of play.

A beginner/mid level Wolverine player vs a beginner/mid level Sentinel player really isn't all that unplayable since at that level neither players are taking advantage of all their characters can do. Honestly at that level the only advantage the Sent has is the semi infinite, the chip and the out of control damage. But I don't expect to see any true bullshit at that level.

Besides, I prefer games that DON'T have ten years of block stun on every move.
Back to top Go down
Recolor

Recolor

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:13 am

GhostGetterRobo wrote:
Really, out of the ENTIRE CAST (sans Unlimited Hazama), Tager has given me the most trouble imaginable. Heck, even more so than Litchi and Lambda DX

Although, Tager gives me a hell lot of problems as well, but I think most of the time it's cause I have to face Tager differently compared to the rest of the cast.
Back to top Go down
◆蜜爆弾◆

◆蜜爆弾◆

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:54 am

xTANKxDEMPSEYx wrote:
GhostGetterRobo wrote:

Although, Tager gives me a hell lot of problems as well, but I think most of the time it's cause I have to face Tager differently compared to the rest of the cast.

Yes I find myself delivering the old hit & run tactic with some characters vs Tager. Also-
Squire Grooktook wrote:

Anyone who thinks Mvc2 is unplayable or stupid knows nothing about the game. It is one of the deepest fighting games ever made. Period.

Ghost here definitely knows his stuff. I do play with him in MvC2. He isn't really putting the game down if only jokingly. His fav char is in there after all. = ]
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/2prsefn.jpg
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:15 am

◆◇マスターRies◇◆ wrote:
xTANKxDEMPSEYx wrote:
GhostGetterRobo wrote:

Yes I find myself delivering the old hit & run tactic with some characters vs Tager. Also-
Squire Grooktook wrote:

Ghost here definitely knows his stuff. I do play with him in MvC2. He isn't really putting the game down if only jokingly. His fav char is in there after all. = ]

Yes I figured that from his remark about playing both of them. Still, how anyone could even jokingly disparage such a game, and in the same breath suggest Blazblue aka BLOCKSTUN: THE VIDEO GAME is beyond me.

Anyway though, even if Blazblue does get elected, I'm sure I'll sign up and play in a tourney without complaining and enjoy it. I do feel it's vastly inferior to so many other games on the market in so many ways, but despite all that it still has the basic skeleton of what makes fighters fun in the first place (much like mvc3). So yeah. But I still REALLY hope something else gets picked. ANYTHING else on this list, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
GhostGetterRobo

GhostGetterRobo

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 pm

◆◇マスターRies◇◆ wrote:

Huhuhuhuhu Embarassed
Oh yes, don't forget about mah Jin and Megaman as well. I miss those two D:
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:46 pm

U guys are afraid of roll.

It's noy my fault she is god tier.
Back to top Go down
LoliCannon

LoliCannon

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Don't forget about Servbot!

He's quite godly after all.
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 am

Servebot Warrior of Champions.
Back to top Go down
tigerman122

tigerman122

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:54 pm

on 360?
Back to top Go down
Zero254

Zero254

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Call me baack when you kids want to get in TROUBLE.
Back to top Go down
Recolor

Recolor

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 pm

I do believe a tiebreaker is needed.
Back to top Go down
Squire Grooktook

Squire Grooktook

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:26 pm

We must summon the Queen Spider.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]   What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread] Empty

Back to top Go down

What game should have the first Tournament? [Voting Thread]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next